Refer to the FAQs below and the flyer attached:
1. What if a person is not from this country and does not have identification can they be tested?
2. What if a person is not from this country and wants to be tested, what identification do you accept?
Answer: They just will need to provide an email address to receive results.
Regarding Test Results:
3. How does a person get their results?
Answer: Patients will receive and invitation to access their results through the patient Portal.
4. What number does a person call if they have not received their testing results?
Answer: They can call 800-298-6470 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. They will assist with accessing results through the portal. They cannot provide results over the phone.
5. What phone number does someone call for questions of the testing process?
Answer: They can call 800-298-6470 or email email@example.com.
6. Are results still taking 2-3 business days?
Answer: Results are typically available in 24-48 hours.
7. What if a person does not have email, how do they receive their results?
Answer: An email is required to receive results. They can create an email account at the testing site if needed. If someone is positive, they will receive a call from our Customer Service team.
8. Do you have Spanish speaking staff present at the site every day?
Answer: We do our best to have Spanish speaking staff at locations.